TYPE OF VEHICLE:
Vans provided may be SIDE or REAR-access (as pictured above), often with a MANUAL-fold ramp. These vans are designed for transport of an individual in a wheelchair only, and are not equipped with transfer seating or hand controls for a disabled driver. *If you require a specific style of vehicle, please make a request at time of reservation & we will hold that vehicle for you. If not, vehicles are rented based upon availability at the time of arrival.
- Renter's Insurance is ALWAYS primary in the event of any incident during the rental period -- It is suggested that renter informs their agent prior to van pickup of dates of service to insure that proper coverage is provided
- Additional Renter's Collision Protection is available for $20 per day and covers up to $20,000 (subject to $250 deductible) for damage due to collision, vandalism, windstorm, fire, hail, or flood
(all contract & claim procedures must be followed) -- NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR EACH DRIVER:
- Copy of valid, driver's license
- Copy of current Insurance card
- Current address, phone, date of birth
- $100 deposit required for 1-6 day rental
- $200 deposit required for 7-13 day rental
- $500 deposit required for 14+ day rental
- 100% of deposit refundable with 14+ day notice of cancellation
- 50% of deposit refundable with 3 day notice of cancellation
- Less than 3 days notice = forfeit of deposit
* Deposits are required for us to hold a vehicle. Once a vehicle is reserved, we refuse rental to any other calls that come in if our rental fleet is fully booked. Because we are often booked for weeks in advance, cancellations inside of 14 days restricts the chances that we will be able to fill the block of time previously reserved.
- Standard Rental rates include 100 miles per day
- $0.35 per mile will be charged for any mileage over allowable
- Vans are delivered with a full tank of fuel, and should be returned with a full tank.
- Any vehicle not returned with a full tank will result in the cost of filling the tank + a $50 service fee.
Pick Up and Delivery:
Vehicles can be picked up location nearest you:
- Corporate Office - 200 South E Ave Columbus, Ks 66725 800-545-4227
- Lee's Summit Office - 115 SW Oldham Pkwy Lee's Summit, MO 816-600-5124
- Salina Office - 801 E Crawford St Salina, Ks 785-452-9888
- Wichita Office - 11922 E Kellogg Dr Wichita, Ks 866-885-2593
If you are experienced with mobility equipment and wheelchair securement procedures and do not require instruction or training, we are happy to leave vehicle in short-term parking @ airport(s) -- * Extra charges will apply for Delivery/ Pick up between 6:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Deliveries and pick ups are subject to additional charges if our delivery personnel have to wait more than 30 minutes to complete transaction as a result of a late flight etc.